The LS7 427ci competition short block uses a new Dart SHP Pro cast iron block with 4.125″ bore to produce the 427ci.
- New Dart SHP Pro Cast Iron LS Block Honed with Torque Plates (Dart aluminum or Concept Performance LSr Aluminum blocks available as upgrade)
- Bore Size 4.125″
- Resurfaced to Match Pistons
- Line Honed with ARP Main Studs
- Blueprinted Oil Clearances
- All New GM Block Plugs Installed
- New Durabond Cam Bearings Installed
- Mahle Forged Pistons with Anti-Friction Coating
- King H-Series Main and Rod Bearings
- Callies Comp Star 4340 Forged Steel
- Stroke 4.000”
- Your Choice of 24x or 58x Reluctor Wheel (Billet 24X Reluctor Wheel is an Extra $150″)
- Internally Balanced Front and Rear
- Callies Comp Star 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam
- 6.125” Length
- ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
Technical Links: (Coming Soon)
- Installing Windage Tray, Oil Pump Pick Up and Covers
- Installing LS Harmonic Balancer
- Torque Specs for Entire Engine
- How to Set Pushrod Preload on LS Engine
- How to Properly Prime the LS Oil Pump
- Recommendations; Oil, filter, spark plugs
Gearheads, listen up! We’re talking about the Golen Engine 427ci LS Competition Short Block, a true powerhouse for those who live and breathe engines. This beast comes with a Dart SHP Pro Cast Iron block, known for its toughness and durability. Inside, it’s all muscle with a Callies Comp Star forged crank and H-beam connecting rods, built to handle anything you throw at it.
But wait, there’s more. This engine is decked out with ARP Main studs and King Performance bearings, ensuring smooth running and reliability. The crowning jewel? A set of Mahle Motorsports 4032 forged pistons with plasma moly rings, giving you the durability and performance you need.
Need to finish your build? We’ve got you covered with every part you could need, like our Golen Engine Aftermarket LS3 CNC ported heads, perfect for maximizing airflow and power. And don’t worry about putting it all together – our full tech support is here to help you choose the right components to hit your horsepower goals and guide you through assembling your engine.
With the Golen Engine 427ci LS Competition Short Block, you’re not just building an engine; you’re creating a beast ready to conquer the streets or the strip. So, let’s get wrenching and make that dream engine a reality!
|Dimensions||38 × 26 × 27 in|