LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Engine Service (hereinafter referred to as “GES”) warrants that their high performance engine shall be free of defects from workmanship, when installed properly by a competent technician, used for normal street operation, and serviced at proper intervals, for a term of three years from the date of the purchase.
GES (under the Limited Three Year Warranty) will provide all repair, labor, inspection,
machining, assembly and parts at no cost to the original purchaser. This warranty only covers the engine itself, at no time does this warranty or any other warranty given by GES cover the labor
costs to remove or replace the engine from a vehicle or does it pay the labor costs of any mechanic. No exceptions.
EXCLUSIONS and LIMITATIONS:
This warranty does NOT cover damage or loss due to the following:
1. Misuse, maintenance neglect, abuse, vandalism, abnormal operation or accidents, not
changing oil on time or not enough oil.
2. Defective or improper installation, Distributor not installed properly in turn melting
pistons and rings or destroying bearings.
3. Improper break in: Camshaft wearing too soon, in turn ruining camshaft.
4. Environmental conditions, overheating, or freeze cracks: warped heads or cracks in
head or block.
5. Over revving: bent or broken connecting rods, bent or broken push rods
6. Foreign material in combustion chamber or oil pan, bolts or nuts dropped into
cylinder destroying pistons and valves.
7. Failure of components or parts not furnished or otherwise approved by GES for installation, or components or parts unsuitable for use with engine.
8. Damage to pistons and other components from detonation or preignition: distributor
not installed properly, too much timing, bad fuel and not enough octane.
9. Crankshaft thrust surface worn: defective or improperly installed clutch, torque
10. Internal modifications- any internal modifications will result in a warranty void.
11. Nitrous Oxide or Supercharger- installing these components on an engine that isn’t
properly set up for them will result in a void in warranty. Consult the GES Tech line if unsure.
12. Overfueling or other dilution lubrication: carb is too big or is out of adjustment.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR PROVIDE PAYMENT OR
REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
1. Replacement of oil, anti freeze, or any other substance
2. Towing charges, vehicle rental, or other substitute transportation
3. Diagnostic time, labor to remove and/or reinstall engine, or service calls
4. Transportation or lodging
5. Loss of time, income, sales or profits, loss of use of vehicle
6. Lift, dock, or storage fees
7. Tune-ups or replacement of belts, hoses or maintenance items, routine, regularly
8. Injury or death to persons or damage or destruction of property; consequential or incidental damages
9. Shipping warranted engine to and from GES
Immediately after the discovery of a potential defect the customer must comply with the following procedure:
1. Discontinue the use of the engine
2. Do not pull engine out of vehicle
3. Contact the sales person at GES that you originally purchased the engine from
4. Let GES help you figure out what is wrong with the engine (95% of the problems can be fixed with the help of the GES tech while the engine is still in the vehicle).
5. Unless a field repair is specifically authorized by GES, the engine or part thought to be defective must be returned to GES for evaluation. A copy of the customer’s original invoice or receipt must accompany all returned engines or parts.
6. Returned engines must be returned with all parts intact that were originally furnished with the engine or charges will be made for the missing parts.
7. Disassembly of the engine by any parties other then GES will void the warranty unless it is specifically authorized by GES.
BY PURCHASING THIS ENGINE FROM GOLEN ENGINE SERVICES IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE CUSTOMER ACCEPTS AND AGRERES TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
A SIGNED COPY OF THIS WARRANTY MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN TEN DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ENGINE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL VOID ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY, IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE.
Any claim against Golen Engine Service (hereinafter referred to as ‘GES’) its agents, employees, successors, assigns, or affiliates arising from or relating to the purchase of parts or an engine this or this agreement, or it’s interpretation or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this agreement), GES’s advertising or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY A STATE OR NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ARBITRATION FIRM.
The arbitration will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between customer and GES. These terms and conditions apply (1) unless the customer has signed a separate purchase and sale agreement with GES, in which case the separate agreement shall govern, or (2) unless other standard GES terms apply to this transaction.
FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE:
It is agreed to by and between customer and GES that all disputes and matters whatsoever arising under, in connection with or without incident to this contract, warranty SHALL BE ARBITRATED EXCLUSIVELY IN AND BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, TO THE EXCLUSION OF THE COURTS OF ANY OTHER STATE, TERRITORY, OR COUNTRY.
This is enforceable on all contracts regardless to where product has been shipped. Customer hereby waives any venue or other objection that he may have to any such action or proceeding being brought in any court located in the State of New Hampshire. If either party is to institute or commence litigation in any venue or format other than that specified above, specifically binding arbitration in New Hampshire it shall be liable to the other for all costs, expenses, and attorney fees associated with that action.