383ci LT1 Street Strip Short Block
This LT1 replacement short block is a great way to build up to a 500hp street lt1 engine for a reasonable price. With quality performance machine work and parts from Scat, Mahle and ARP reliability is not a factor. We offer a full line of heads and cams to complete this engine if needed.
- Great start to your LT1 engine for your street or strip project!
- Balanced and Blueprinted
- LT1 383 handles up to 525hp with ease
- Options available
- Base Price $3299
- Block: GM LT1 Cast Iron, oven cleaned, blasted, mag, bore and performance hone with torque plate, 4-bolt main caps installed, line bore and hone, oil clearance set, block decked to match pistons, Durabond performance cam bearings and brass freeze plugs
- Crankshaft: Scat 9000 Series cast, polished and dynamic balanced
- Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 forged steel, 6.000" long, full floating pins and ARP rod bolts
- Pistons: Mahle Motorsports forged pistons with coated skirts and plasma moly rings
- Bearings: Clevite H-Series Performance main and rod bearings
- Notes: Short block comes balanced and blueprinted and full assembled